SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
FREE POSTAL / COURIER DELIVERY WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA.
30-DAY FULL REFUND
* Free delivery within South Africa
* Shipping fees for international orders will be charged according to location.
* Havvycollective.com ships world – wide
*All local orders within South Africa will be dispatched within 1 – 3 working days. A tracking number will be issued upon dispatch. Delivery will take place within 24 hours of dispatch. Please note some rural areas may require an additional day for delivery.
* All international orders will be dispatched within 1 – 3 working days.
* Shipping is done via a reliable, fast courier service, DHL. Shipping times may differ from country to country but please give an average timeframe of 5 – 7 working days.
* Please note delivery times are a guideline only and Havvy cannot be held liable for any unforeseen delays caused by payment authorization, shipping company and customs clearance procedures.
* Please provide a shipping address where you will be located during office hours, as DHL will require signature upon receipt.
* Should you not be available at time of delivery a notification card will be left and the parcel taken to your local post – office.
* Once the order has been dispatched, Havvy cannot make amendments to a shipping address or redirect parcel.
ONLINE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
Havvy’s Return & Exchange Policy:
Havvy is committed to ensuring you are fully satisfied with your purchase, but if you are anything less than Havvy with an item purchased on havvycollective.com you are able to return or exchange within 30 days of receipt. Please note in order to receive an exchange or refund, the following must be adhered to:
- Proof of purchase provided
- Returns form is completed and enclosed with parcel. Click here to download >
- All swing tags remain in tact, attached and unaltered.
- Hygiene sticker remains in tact, attached and unaltered.
- Garment is in original condition, unwashed and unworn.
Please ensure you try Havvy fullpieces and bottoms on over your own underwear in the interest of hygiene. Havvy has the right to refuse a return / exchange if product is soiled and / or it is obvious the above requirements have not been met.
Havvy is unable to accept any returned items where the sewn – in garment labels have been cut or removed.
Postage of exchange or refund:
* Unfortunately Havvy is not liable for the postage costs of a refunds / exchanges. Costs are covered at customer’s own expense, unless item is faulty.
* Shipping fees of new items dispatched for exchanges will be free of charge – this one is covered by Havvy!
Please note: Havvy cannot refund original shipping charges for goods returned or exchanged, unless items are faulty.
Please note: Havvy will not be responsible for any customer return / exchange packages if lost or damaged. It is advised you use a registered, reliable shipping / courier company who provides tracking.
Please note: Any tax, duty and / or shipping costs on an exchange or refund order is at the customer’s expense. This cannot be refunded unless the product is faulty, as determined by the Havvy team.
Where do you send exchanged / refunded goods to:
Havvy has an office based in Cape Town, South Africa that will facilitate all returns and exchanges. We will provide you with the address when your return / exchange has been authorized.
Refund payments will be processed within 5 business days upon receipt of returned goods. Payment will be refunded via the same method as original payment used for purchase. Email notification will be sent to the nominated email address at the time of transaction.
Replacements and Exchanges:
Havvy offers you the option to exchange an item for another size, colour or style should all exchange requirements be met. Product can be exchanged subject to product and / or size availability.
This will be processed within 5 business days upon receipt of returned goods. Email notification will be sent to nominated email address.
Same Value Exchanges:
Items of the same value exchanged will not require any additional charge. The item will be dispatched free of charge.
Different Value Exchanges:
Should the exchanged item be of different value, Havvy will either:
- Refund the difference owing to you (the customer) if the value of the new item is less than original purchase. This will be processed via the original payment method.
- Send a new invoice to you (the customer) for payment of difference owing to Havvy if the new item is a higher value than originally purchased. Havvy will send this via the nominated email. New items will only be dispatched once Havvy has received payment.
Whilst we go to great lengths to check all product shipped is of the highest standard and this never happens; if you do receive a damaged item or have a manufacturing fault occur, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund will be arranged. Please note damaged goods must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
DUTIES & TAXES – INTERNATIONAL
All shipments outside of South Africa may be subject to import charges. This includes: duties, custom tariffs and VAT that are set by the individual destination country. This is based on the total value of purchased merchandise, country of origin and classification of merchandise – once your package reaches your country.
Havvy is not liable for any duties and tax payments required upon receipt of shipment by other countries. Havvy does not charge or collect your duties and taxes at point of checkout. Each country‘s tariffs will differ and we cannot predict what these values will be.
Should you (the customer) be liable for duties and tax charges, this must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs and be released.
For more information regarding your country’s customs policies, please contact your local customs office. Your local customs office can provide you with your countries relevant guidelines.